The Black Diamond Poker Open is one of online poker’s flagship events every year, and the 2019 version is no exception. Bovada Poker players can take a shot at a guaranteed prize pool of over $4 million, with more than 130 events running around the clock – all leading up to the $300,000 guaranteed Main Event on Sunday, March 31st.
There are all kinds of paths to get to the Main Event. High rollers, grinders, Sit & Go, and Satellite players can choose from different buy-ins. Get ready to feel the Vegas experience with Bovada!
BDPO 2019 Essentials
Everything you need to know about BDPO is right here:
- Qualifiers start on Monday, February 25 and run around the clock during the entire BDPO.
- The Main Event takes place on Sunday, March 31st at 5:07pm EST, for a cool $300,000 guaranteed. The buy-in for this event is $425 + $25.
- On top of the main event, you can also hit the $88,000 GTD Mini Main Event (buy-in: $100 + $9), which gets started on Sunday, March 31st at 3:08pm EST.
- There’s a special $108,000 GTD tournament on February 24th and every Sunday in March at 4:08 PM ET.
- You can participate daily in the BDPO, all the way up to the last day on Sunday, March 31st.
- View the full schedule of Qualifiers and Events in the Poker Software under the BDPO tab.
Get started playing online poker at Bovada today.
The post Compete in the 2019 Black Diamond Poker Open appeared first on Sports Betting Odds, Lines, News and Articles – Bovada Sportsbook.